The Aiken County Sheriff’s Office offers exciting and rewarding opportunities in law enforcement to individuals who meet certain minimum requirements:
- 21 years old
- U.S. citizen
- High school diploma or GED
- Birth certificate
- No criminal history
- Good driving record
- Credit check
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Good moral character
- Valid South Carolina driver’s license
Visit the SC Works Aiken Center or go to SC Works on-line to check for openings with the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office and Aiken County Detention Center: http://www.scworks.org.
You then can apply for employment with the agency one of three ways:
- Pick up an application at the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office, 420 Hampton Ave., NE, Aiken, South Carolina;
- Complete an application at SC Works Aiken Center, 1571 Richland Ave., East, Aiken, South Carolina;
- Fill out the ACSO employment application by pressing the button below and then submitting your completed application to us by electronic mail.
Aiken County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.